Various people have convinced me that it’s worth considering a new blog name. So, I’ve gone ahead and done exactly that (actually, I had set something up a while ago). With credit to BBD (who’s tagline it really is), I’ve created a new blog called And Then There’s Physics. I’ve transferred everything, bar the final few comments, and closed comments on this blog. If you want to make a comment on an old post, feel free to do so on the new site. This site will remain live for the foreseeable future as a way to link to the new blog. I think it’s all ready to go, but there may be some teething problems. If you have any comments, let me know what you think on the new blog.
andthentheresphysics on The secretive Royal Socie… andthentheresphysics on Natural gas prices andthentheresphysics on Known? andthentheresphysics on Misleading? andthentheresphysics on Arctic sea ice recovery… October 2015 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Posts & Pages
- Watt about Spencer and Braswell?
- Is it the beginning of the end?
- Watt about Monckton and the 97%?
- Watt about the CO2 residence time?
- A lower climate sensitivity from Ring et al.
- There's been no warming for 15/16/17 years!
- Debunking the Hockey Stick
- Watt about the Magellan telescope?
- The Transient Climate Response and the Equilibrium Climate Sensitivity
Blogs I Follow
- Neverending Audit
- James' Empty Blog
- Isaac Held's Blog
- ClimateBall (tm)
- Vitamin CCS
- Lawrence Torcello
- Small Epiphanies
- Real Skeptic
- Critical Angle
- Gra Machree
- Open Parachute
- Simple Climate
- From a Glaciers Perspective
- Variable Variability
- VVatts Up With That ?
- Musings on Quantitative Palaeoecology
- Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Lack of Environment
- Idiot Tracker
- Graham Readfearn
- What'sUpWithThatWatts, et al.
- Rabett Run
- Watching the Deniers
- ThinkProgress » Secondary Issues » Climate
- Skeptical Science
- Wott's Up With That?
- Open Mind
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets