Reiner Grundmann has posted, on Die Klimazwiebel, a video from the IPCC that summarises the Working Group 1 report. I watched it and thought it was alright. Seemed to do a pretty good job of presenting the scientific evidence. Reiner asks, in his post, how well this video communicates the basic science and whether or not it manages to do so in a policy neutral way, while still being policy relevant. I’d be interested in what those who read this blog think of this video. Might be fun to compare the comments here with those on Die Klimazwiebel. Could be somewhat revealing.
andthentheresphysics on The secretive Royal Socie… andthentheresphysics on Natural gas prices andthentheresphysics on Known? andthentheresphysics on Misleading? andthentheresphysics on Arctic sea ice recovery…
Top Posts & Pages
- Dangerously low levels of carbon dioxide!
- Roy Spencer and the Cornwall Alliance
- The secretive Royal Society
- The Deficit model vs the Asset model
- The Transient Climate Response and the Equilibrium Climate Sensitivity
- Is Otto et al. (2013) just simply wrong?
- The Thermostatic Hypothesis
- 50 times more expensive! Don't make me laugh!
- Is it the beginning of the end?
- Judith Curry and the Ocean Heat Content
Blogs I Follow
- Neverending Audit
- James' Empty Blog
- Isaac Held's Blog
- ClimateBall (tm)
- Vitamin CCS
- Lawrence Torcello
- Small Epiphanies
- Real Skeptic
- Critical Angle
- Gra Machree
- Open Parachute
- Simple Climate
- From a Glaciers Perspective
- Variable Variability
- VVatts Up With That ?
- Musings on Quantitative Palaeoecology
- Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Lack of Environment
- Idiot Tracker
- Graham Readfearn
- What'sUpWithThatWatts, et al.
- Rabett Run
- Watching the Deniers
- ThinkProgressClimate – Page Array – ThinkProgress
- Skeptical Science
- Wott's Up With That?
- Open Mind
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets