Reiner Grundmann has posted, on Die Klimazwiebel, a video from the IPCC that summarises the Working Group 1 report. I watched it and thought it was alright. Seemed to do a pretty good job of presenting the scientific evidence. Reiner asks, in his post, how well this video communicates the basic science and whether or not it manages to do so in a policy neutral way, while still being policy relevant. I’d be interested in what those who read this blog think of this video. Might be fun to compare the comments here with those on Die Klimazwiebel. Could be somewhat revealing.
andthentheresphysics on The secretive Royal Socie… andthentheresphysics on Natural gas prices andthentheresphysics on Known? andthentheresphysics on Misleading? andthentheresphysics on Arctic sea ice recovery…
Top Posts & Pages
- Okay, Roger, an acknowledgement
- 50 times more expensive! Don't make me laugh!
- Roy Spencer on the Global Warming Slowdown.
- Watt is up with Roger Pielke Sr
- Is it the beginning of the end?
- Roy Spencer and Intelligent Design
- Watt about CO2 levels?
- Overestimating global warming?
- Roger Pielke Sr and Douglass & Knox
- Watt about the 97% consensus, again?
Blogs I Follow
- James' Empty Blog
- Isaac Held's Blog
- ClimateBall (tm)
- Vitamin CCS
- Lawrence Torcello
- Small Epiphanies
- Real Sceptic
- Critical Angle
- Gra Machree
- Open Parachute
- Simple Climate
- From a Glaciers Perspective
- Variable Variability
- VVatts Up With That ?
- Musings on Quantitative Palaeoecology
- Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- Lack of Environment
- Idiot Tracker
- Graham Readfearn
- What'sUpWithThatWatts, et al.
- Rabett Run
- Watching the Deniers
- ThinkProgress » Secondary Issues » Climate
- Skeptical Science
- Wott's Up With That?
- Open Mind
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets